Translate

Friday, March 31, 2017

FAE, DRAGONS and YETI....



[3/20/17, 10:00:55 AM]

Terran to Denice: Do the Fae smell like baby powder?

FAE: TERRAN. YOU WONDER AND MAGESTIC MAN. WE LEAVE A TRAIL OF SWEETNESS AND WE ARE NEARBY. YOUR GOOD FRIENDS.

Terran: I'm beginning to think they hid my phone case!

Terran: Nabrac do I have a Fae form?

Nabrac: TERRAN. NO LONGER IN SERVICE. NABRAC.


Terran: Nabrac were there a class of dragon forms like the golden dragon that were not from the Draco empire? [I have known for 2 years I have a "golden dragon" form and have used it on it occaision, and I knew it was not draco in origin.]

Nabrac: TERRAN. YES. THERE ARE FORMS FOR EVERY POSSIBLE IMAGINATION. THERE ARE SEVERAL VARIETY OF DRAGON FORMS. THE MOST FREQUENTLY SEEN ARE THOSE THAT CONNECT WITH THE FAE AND INNER REALMS. NABRAC.

Terran: Interesting...

Terran: Were they held captive for energy harvesting purposes?

Denice: (I got an image of a ruby colored sparkling dragon that flies, smaller than the ones in Avatar but similar)

Nabrac: TERRAN. YES. THERE HAVE BEEN INCIDENCES OF ENERGY HARVESTING FROM DRAGON SPECIES AND MANY OTHER RACES OUTSIDE OF THE EARTHSPHERE. NABRAC.

Terran: That's new data to me

Terran: That would likely mean the 11 all have dragon forms that are non Draco empire in origin

Denice: (lol  I am getting, "there is soooo much you haven't asked" )

Terran: I wonder what it is I'm not asking

Terran: What "color" is Dani's dragon?

Denice: (I feel there is just so much data from all of the expansions of all the realms. . these are tiny details that are only a fraction of the bigger picture)

Nabrac: TERRAN. DANI'S DRAGON FORM IS EMERALD AND SAPPHIRE. NABRAC.

Denice: (i was seeing a color blend too, with irridecent turquoise)

Terran: Heathers?



Nabrac: TERRAN. THE ONE/HOS HAS SEVERAL DRAGON FORMS. THE MOST FREQUENTLY WORN IS WHITE. NABRAC.

Terran: Do I HAVE A YETI FORM?

Nabrac: TERRAN. YES. NABRAC.

Loie: Bill, sending you a frequency for that.  Loie.

Terran: What is his name? LOL was just going there!

Loie: Love, you have all the answers within! Let's have some fun now?

Loie: Here you go, dear!

Terran: Okay

Loie: Sending

Terran: Oliver the Yeti?

Loie: Feel it love? Loie

Loie: (giggling)

Terran: Felt like Oliver at first now I'm not sure

Loie: Go into your heart center.  Feel it.  Here is a frequency. See the Yeti Form. Loie.

Terran: I'm seeing the face somewhat there seems to be a ring of fur around the face like the fur on an arctic parka hood

Loie: Boosting love. Loie.

Terran: Let me go upstairs where it's quieter

Terran: Ok can you resend Loie?

Loie: Sending, love!

Terran: I'm getting an almost gorilla type face but more flattened I'm not sure that's correct

Loie: Feel it love. Through your heart, dear.

Terran: But then I don't really know what they look like

Loie: Breathe deeply and the accurate image will flow gently.

Loie: Ready?

Terran: I'm getting a better image now

Terran: Red fur and  face kinda of human with a closer placed hair on the cheeks, kind of regal look to him

Terran: Intelligence is obvious

Loie: Better, love?  You are relaxing into it now!

Terran: I don't know how Yetis rate appearances but I'd say he's a handsome Yeti from my perspective

Terran: Almost feels like he's got a 5 o'clock shadow on his face

Loie: Yes, love. It is your perspective. Perfect! And Handsome, too! Loie.

Terran: Let's feel for the name

Loie: Sending, a frequency now love!

Terran: My brain wants to overlay images of earth primates and I don't know why

Loie: It is all perfect love. You are making experience-based connections for new information.  Allow it to flow as your "brain" resets, now. Loie.

Denice: (oh boy. . .got a data dump with that one)

Denice: (hard to put into a few words, but I feel our brains have to reorganize to be able to see the complete earth)

Denice: (that does not do justice to the download I got. . .words are limited)

Denice: (recalibrate)

Terran: This going to sound odd but I saw an image of Nabrac last night that was more detailed and there's shades of his face in this Yeti if that makes sense?

Loie: Yes, love.  You have created many forms and have certain features you enjoy, dear. Loie.

Denice: (calibrate - correlate the readings of (an instrument) with those of a standard in order to check the instrument's accuracy.)

Terran: I saw Nabrac with a very Mediterranean skin and beard structure even though he was shaved

Terran: I'm getting overlays of the Nabrac face used in many forms (over 50) including what appeared to be a reptilian

Loie: Enjoying the flow, love?

Terran: I have a whole lot of forms!

Loie: When you are relaxed so much flows, dear! Loie.

Terran: Yes it does.

Terran: I still don't have the name though

Loie: Well, dear. Ask him/you? Loie

Loie: (laughing now. . .like a giggle fit)

Terran: I am

Loie: I am with you love.  Loie.

Terran: Tar-bon?

Denice: (wow I was getting cho tar rich ton)

Terran: Feeling again

Denice: one sec phone

Terran: Heavy military copters just went over

Terran: Chin Doc Tar Don?

YETI NAME NOT DEFINITE YET....STAY TUNED!