Translate

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 11-16 Inutitive Data at the Hospital - The Dance of Creation






April 11: Note jotted down at Hospital...

I was in another state of consciousness last night doing some kind of dance of creation felt very American Indian-ish and I was saying words I cannot now remember

It had to do with finalizing the magnetics.

The words were not English.

I don't know what they were but the language had lots of vowels...

Some part of me knows how to do stuff even when this body does not.

April 16

Terran: Nabrac when I was in the hospital I saw a scene where I was doing a creation dance To finalize the magnetics. The words had a lot of vowels do you know what language that was?

Terran: Sounded a bit like this language

https://youtu.be/Xz9YwhQ5Z3s





Nabrac: TERRAN. THE 'LANGUAGE' YOU REFERENCE IS A "ROOT" FROM ATLANTIAN/ALGONQUIN/SOUIX.  NABRAC.

Terran: Thanks!

Terran: That makes sense

Nabrac: TERRAN. AS ALL FLOWS. THE ACCELERATION OF THE FLOW IS HERE. FEEL IT NOW. AND REST OFTEN. NABRAC.

Terran:  Apparently I know how to speak it

Nabrac: TERRAN. YOU KNOW ALL THAT IS. ALL IS FLOWING. AND IN MOMENTS OF LEISURE, YOU FEEL IT MORE AND MORE. NABRAC.

Nabrac: TERRAN. I MEAN TO SHARE WITH YOUR MOMENTS OF LEISURE ARE SOON OVER. READY? NABRAC.

Terran: Ready as much as the body is. It is healing extremely rapidly

Nabrac: PERFECT TERRAN! YOU ARE READY! NABRAC.

Terran: Nabrac thank you for all you do!

Nabrac: TERRAN. IT IS IN ACTUALITY AND PERPETUITY ALL THAT YOU DO! NABRAC.

Terran: Well you/me must be busy guys! Lol!

Terran: The surgery was very very smooth fior all that was done. The doctors were astonished at the recovery rate.

Nabrac: TERRAN. YOU ARE IN FULL CHARGE OF YOUR FORM NOW AND YOU FEEL THAT IN PURE ENERGY. THAT IN ITSELF IS PERFECT. AND YOUR FORM RESPONDS. NABRAC.

Terran: I feel and see that!

Terran: Also mindful not to create other beings story lines

Terran: I started to get a download of the surgery as my essence saw it but asked the body to delay that until more healing is complete

Nabrac; TERRAN. PERFECT NOW AND ALWAYS. NABRAC.

Terran: The body complied

Terran: Everything flows so fast now! What was once a struggle flows as I command

Nabrac: TERRAN. IT APPEARS NOW THE HUMAN FORM IS COMPLETE AND AS HAS BEEN SHARED OFTEN. ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. FEEL THAT NOW. AS ALL FLOWS. NABRAC.

Terran: Thank you Nabrac!